PARLIAMENTARY SOCIETY OF TORONTO
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PARLIAMENTARIANS
The object of the Society is to promote:
1) The use of effective, democratic parliamentary practices, including the removal of unneeded complications, confusing ambiguities and archaic terminology from parliamentary usage;
2) Good meeting procedures and practices;
3) The preparation and use of parliamentary procedure;
4) The teaching of parliamentary procedure;
5) The training of parliamentarians; and
6) A wider use of parliamentarians.
The Society should not be confused with parliamentarians in the British tradition of elected members of Parliament.
If you are interested in more information or would like to contact the Secretary please email us at: Parliamentary.Society.of.Toronto@rogers.com